Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Your Blog Title Is Strange

I know. I think creating a blog title is so challenging. How can I possible encompass everything I'm going to say as well as set the tone with just a few words.

I obsessed for sometime about this blog title. I've been around the bloggy world for a little while now and just needed a fresh start. As I've mentioned in my previous post (did you read it?), I'm in the process of creating the amazing life I want for myself.

I actually have a lovely life. I'm 27 and live in Kentucky. I'm originally from Austin, Texas and although I don't miss it for ANYTHING, I'm proud obnoxious about it. I teach 5th and 6th grade reading and I have an amazing boyfriend.

With that being said though, I feel like I've been waiting to start life. I've been waiting to be thin again and then I can officially begin living. Make sense? Think I'm crazy? Possibly. When I envision what I want for myself, I want to be a runner (there will be so many obnoxious posts about this later. Sorry 'bout that.). I want to practice yoga regularly. It excites me to think about taking my future children camping and hiking! I'm figuring out that....I can do those things NOW and hopefully it will help LEAD to the healthy lifestyle I'm trying to create.

So. The blog title comes from my passion for being a runner. I LOOOVVEE race bibs. I want bibs. I want to be active in races and one day, those bibs will be on a thinner person!

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand what you are saying. I have many regrets that I did not embrace life more fully when I was overweight and really did wait on doing a lot of things until I lost the weight.

    It sounds like you are ready to go! Congratulations and you can do this.

    ReplyDelete