Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Better Than Justin Bieber

Ohmyword. Fit to the Finish commented on my blog. (giggle) I began this blog yesterday because I needed a fresh start for this journey. For the past four months, anytime I have gotten discouraged or needed motivation, I HELPLESSLY read Fit to the Finish. For hours upon hours I read about her emotional and relatable struggles with weight loss. She is the weight loss blogger that I feel "gets me" right now and she commented on MYYYY blog. Lil' ole' Does This Bib. It's a sign from up above. Or Diane is just a really nice person.

So, my latest discovery has been Ecletic Whatnot. She's fun. If you haven't gathered by now, I want to run and she has motivated me to use Couch to 5K again. I have tried it before and didn't have the stick with it but I'm ready with a renewed motivation! Going to go run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment