Thursday, October 4, 2012

Brita Kids

I have a confession. I really hate water. Truly. Hate. There is no way to doctor it. Add the little powders. Throw in a sprig of mint. I still hate water. I do try though. I want to love water. I want to be the person that carries the gallon jug around and the person who pees ALL DAY.

I hate chemically, minerally tasting tap water. When I DO drink water, I'm water-fancy and prefer Smart Water, 365, or Fiji. (I'm one of thoooossee people) Problem though: I'm a total cheap skate and HATE buying it. I would love to say it is because I'm green. It's not. As an alternative, I love my Brita water bottle.

I JUST DISCOVERED the kids water bottle and am in LOVE. SUPER CUTE. Yes, cute is an absolutely justifiable reason for me to use it.

I borrowed this picture from the Brita website because I thought you needed to see it!
 
Isn't it precious!! It has the little filter built inside! If I could only get a Louis Vuitton pouch to put it in, I would be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment